Career Opportunities ….
Business Development Manager
We currently have a great position available for an experienced and highly professional sales person to drive new business.
The main focus of this role is strategically growing the business whilst maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients. Must be skilled in negotiating, presenting and securing suitable work for the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- proven experience and success in selling transport services in particular local taxi truck work; both adhoc and permanent
- extremely professional and well presented
- excellent negotiation skills and ability to secure valuable work
- ability to adhere to growth targets and KPI’s
- ability to account manage and develop strong business relationships with clients
We are looking for a candidate to a be a long term member of our team and an excellent representative for the company.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
To apply please call and speak with Mandy or Morris on 03 8768 7175 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always on the look out for new drivers who are hard working, experienced and dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to our clients. You must have excellent communication skills, be well presented, helpful and have a ‘can do’ attitude at all times. You must have your own vehicle (1Tonne Tray/Vans up to 14 Tonne Tray/Taut, Semi Trailer, Crane Truck), ABN & current VIC driver’s license.
What we can offer you:
- Long-term work – we value our drivers as an integral part of our team, with many of our drivers employed since we started.
- A friendly environment
- Fortnightly pay
- No start up fees
- Training, Uniforms & Vehicle Signage provided
- Very experienced radio operators who work hard to give you the best runs
- Casual Positions available for larger vehicles ( semi trailers and crane trucks only )
If you’re interested in becoming one of the ‘Faces of Swift’ please feel free to contact the office for more information.
From time to time we look for drivers to drive our company owned trucks, office staff, sales staff and fleet controllers. If you have a query about employment with Swift Transport Services please contact us via email email@example.com.